Client: Body Merry
My role: UI/UX Design
Duration: 2 months
Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Invision
Body Merry is a Skincare company that sells skincare products that made with natural ingredients and cruelty-free. Their mission is to help people with a budget to Get Happy about their skin.
Goals & Problems
1) The website is not optimized for mobile use.
2) Text is too small to be read on mobile devices.
Research and Design
Research: Heuristic Analysis, Online Survey, Competitive Analysis
Ideation: Sketching, Wireframes, User flow
Validation: Usability Testing
Design: Low and Hi-Fidelity Prototyping on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Invision
Women between the age of 18 to 35 with budget in mind who also care about the quality of the products and how it was made.
1) Simplify the image on bundle pages and make it easy for the users to view items easily.
2) Increase the legibility of text.
3) Add a banner that is related to the type of products on each page to give the users a clear indication of which page they are on.
4) Redesign the sitemap and layout of the website.